Preservation Chicago announced the 2020 edition of its annual list of the city’s “7 Most Endangered Buildings” today, with the James R. Thompson Center and Jackson Park each making their fourth appearance.
The full list is the following:
- The James R. Thompson Center, 100 W. Randolph
- Jackson Park, South Shore Cultural Center, and Midway Plaisance
- Union Station Power House, 301 W. Taylor
- Chicago Town and Tennis Club, 1925 W. Thome
- Washington Park National Bank, 6300 S. Cottage Grove
- Central Manufacturing District, Pershing between Ashland and Western
- Roseland Michigan Avenue Commercial District, Michigan between 107th and 115th Streets
The presentation was recorded and is still available for watching on the Preservation Chicago website.