photo by Max Dupain, August 1954 © Penelope Seidler

Site Overview

Current name:
Williamson House
other names:
Igloo House
architect(s):
Harry Seidler (1923-2006)
date of commission:
1952
date of completion:

1953
address:
65 Parriwi Road, Mosman NSW
classification/typology:
Residential / Houses (RES)

photo by Max Dupain © Penelope Seidler
photo by Max Dupain © Penelope Seidler
photo by Max Dupain © Penelope Seidler

error: Content is Protected