Notice of the 22nd Annual General Meeting to be held in 2023
Notice is hereby given that the 22nd Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) of Docomomo Australia Inc will be held via a Zoom Meeting on
WEDNESDAY 14th JUNE 2023 commencing at 6.00pm to 7.00pm AEST, QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS – 5:30pm SA & NT time – 4:00pm WA time
Zoom meeting on Jun 14, 2023 06:00 PM Australia/Melbourne
Join from PC, Mac, iOS or Android: https://unimelb.zoom.us/j/87182370959?pwd=Nmo0Nms4OXRna0lNeVc5aGF pcmJFZz09
Password if needed: 460477
The AGM will be followed by a discussion on future activities and priorities for Docomomo Australia.
- To receive and consider the Minutes of the 21st Annual General Meeting of Docomomo Australia held as a ZOOM Meeting on line on Wednesday 29th June 2022and
- To receive and consider the financial statement which is required to be submitted to members pursuant to section 26 (6) of the Act.
- (a) The income and expenditure of Docomomo Australia Inc during the 2021 Financial Year;
- (b) The assets and liabilities of the Society at the end of the 2021 Financial Year. and
- To receive from the Committee reports upon the activities of Docomomo Australia Inc during the preceding financial year 2022, and
- To agree that all yearly membership notices are to be issued by 30 September of the year before and are all to be paid by 1st December of that year to comply with the required payments to Docomomo International which are due by 15th December of the year before the relevant financial year and
- To elect Office Bearers of Docomomo Australia Inc and Members of the Committee for 2023. ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN FOR NOMINATION. PLEASE USE THE NOMINATION FORMS PROVIDED.
- General Business and Future Activities
In accordance with the Constitution of Docomomo Australia Inc, Section 36(1) and (2).
- Proxy votes are permitted for submission at the Annual General Meetings only, but are not counted as part of the quorum;
- Each member shall be entitled to appoint another member as proxy by appropriately written notice given to the Public Officer no later than 48 HOURS BEFORE the time of the meeting in respect of which the proxy is appointed.
Proxy notices should be sent by email to The Public Officer at email@example.com and must be received no later than 5.00 pm AEST on Monday 12th June 2023
must be received by post or hand by the Public Officer at 70A Blues Point Road, North Sydney, NSW, 2060, telephone number +61 (0)414 992 967, no later than 48 HOURS BEFORE the time of the meeting, by 5.00 pm AEST Monday 12th June 2023.